The on-demand distraction.
The OnePlus 6T has been my (smart)phone since 2018. It sports a 6.4” screen AMOLED screen, a Snapdragon 845 SoC, 8 gigs of RAM and 128 gigs of internal storage, and was one of the first phones to implement an on-screen finger print sensor.
I run OmniROM’s Android 10 microG build, without any Google Apps — and have been comfortably doing so for about 3 years now.
Some apps that I use:
- F-Droid — free software app store
- Kuroba — 4chan client
- Revolution IRC
- Lemudroid — all-in-one retro-console emulator
- Password Store — GPG-based password manager. Works with pw
- NewPipe — free software YouTube client
- Ultrasonic — Subsonic client
- OpenKeychain — GPG key management tool